Applications are welcome from (but not limited to) partnerships which include schools in the following categories:
- rural and coastal areas
- schools based in areas of social deprivation
- above national average free school meals (FSM) (>24.9% primary >29.1% secondary)
(data available at https://www.compare-school-performance.service.gov.uk/ under ‘pupil absence and population’)
- include between 6–10 schools
- include a diverse mix of schools including supporting schools with RI or Inadequate Ofsted Grades
- support transition by including at least one school from a different phase (e.g. a primary feeder school in a secondary partnership)
- work with schools outside their own MAT/Federation
- funding will only be paid directly to a school (funding cannot be paid to an individual or organisation)
- schools who have previously received funding will not be eligible to apply for a new partnership
- partnerships must complete and submit all paperwork by the given deadlines to be eligible for funding in the following year, including a report and review in the fifth and final year.
To be considered for the next academic year, you will need to have completed an expression of interest before 31 March.
An Ogden school partnership involves time, energy and commitment from all members of staff involved. Please consider whether you will have the time available to organise a programme of activities outside your normal teaching timetable before applying. The programme lasts four years and will need the support of your Senior Leadership Team and Headteacher, including time out of school to attend partnership meetings.
Expression of interest: online form
General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) 2018
The data collected on this form will only be used for the purpose of providing information on joining or forming an Ogden partnership and will not be disclosed to any external sources without your express written consent. If you do not join or form a partnership, your details will be deleted within one year.