Phizzi News was launched in 2014 and published until Summer 2017. Produced by a highly experienced team of primary and secondary experts, the magazine featured resources and ideas for primary science. All nine editions are available to download for your continued reference.
Edition nine includes:
- Phiz Lab Focus: The Coppice Primary School, Worcestershire
- Phiz Lab Future: Science Dome at Fairford CofE Primary School, South Cotswolds; University of Worcester Phiz Lab
- Phizzi Pioneers: space ambassadors and space club at Chipping Campden
- Phizzi Progression: EYFS ‘Science Talk’floating and sinking; KS1 ‘Float the Boat’; KS2 five-minute physics - floating and sinking
- Phizzi Peers: Royal Institution maths for physics masterclasses; BBC Terrific Scientific – children as researchers
- Phizzi Professionals: Peta Foster, Senior Research Scientist (First Light Fusion)
- Phizzi Fun: trebuchet building at Warwick Castle; Gopher Science Labs; partnership science week events around the country
- Phizzi Family: learning at home - home school physics
- Phizzi Photos: a day in the life of an undergraduate at Oxford University
- Phizzi Feeds: primary science on social media
Phizzi News has now been replaced by Phiz e-news, our electronic newsletter featuring news and ideas from the Ogden primary science team. You can sign up here to receive your copy of Phiz e-news direct to your inbox each term.
|Phizzi News: edition 9 (5.21 MB)|