Phizzi News was launched in 2014 and published until Summer 2017. Produced by a highly experienced team of primary and secondary experts, the magazine featured resources and ideas for primary science. All nine editions are available to download for your continued reference.
Edition seven includes:
- Phiz Lab Focus: Deputy Head reviews Phiz Lab at St Alphege CE Junior School, Solihul
- Phiz Lab Future: new Phiz Labs at Hillcroft, Danetree and Cordwalles in Surrey
- Phizzi Pioneers: School Physicist of the Year at University of Birmingham
- Phizzi Progression: EYFS Science Talk materials-matter making butter; KS1 materials-matter The Snowman; KS2 materials - evaporation
- Phizzi Peers: SHINE Lab at Pakeman Primary School, London
- Phizzi Professionals: Rhys Archer, PhD researcher in materials science
- Phizzi Fellows: PSTT awards for Raj Dharma and Helen Ellis
- Phizzi Fun: science fairs in the south and Superhero Science Morning in the north of England
- Phizzi Family: how to run a family learning night
- Phizzi Photos: The Ogden Trust inaugural primary science conference, Charingworth Manor
- Phizzi Feeds: primary science on social media
Phizzi News has now been replaced by Phiz e-news, our electronic newsletter featuring news and ideas from the Ogden primary science team. You can sign up here to receive your copy of Phiz e-news direct to your inbox each term.
|Phizzi News: edition 7 (6.03 MB)|