Phizzi News was launched in 2014 and published until Summer 2017. Produced by a highly experienced team of primary and secondary experts, the magazine featured resources and ideas for primary science. All nine editions are available to download for your continued reference.
Edition six includes:
- Phiz Lab Focus: King Edward VI Five Ways School
- Phiz Lab Future: three new Phiz Labs at The Coppice Primary School, Timberley Academy and Whitehouse Common
- Phizzi Pioneers: a round up from summer science fairs in the Midlands
- Phizzi Progression: EYFS Science Talk – magnets; KS1 books as hooks Flat Stanley – magnets; KS2 Five-minute physics – magnetism
- Phizzi Peers: Shrub Street STEAM club head to Knoxville Tennesse for the Destination Imagination Global Finals
- Phizzi Professionals: Dr Lewis Dartnell, UK Space Agency research fellow Phizzi Forces: science governors at Birchensale Middle School
- Phizzi Flight: official opening Birmingham Airport learning hub for pupil workshops and CPD
- Phizzi Fun: a round-up of events from our primary partnerships in the North of England
- Phizzi Family: ideas for family learning night events and science workshops
- Phizzi Photos: EYFS – Phizzi Foundation new resource ‘Science Talk’ launch
- Phizzi Feeds: primary science on social media
Phizzi News has now been replaced by Phiz e-news, our electronic newsletter featuring news and ideas from the Ogden primary science team. You can sign up here to receive your copy of Phiz e-news direct to your inbox each term.
|Phizzi News: edition 6 (4.73 MB)|