Phizzi News was launched in 2014 and published until Summer 2017. Produced by a highly experienced team of primary and secondary experts, the magazine featured resources and ideas for primary science. All nine editions are available to download for your continued reference.
Edition five includes:
- Phiz Lab Focus: pupil feedback from Our Lady of the Assumption Catholic Primary School,Coventry
- Phiz Lab Future: MP Chris White opens the newly refurbished Phiz Lab at Shrubland Street Primary School
- Phizzi Pioneers: Ogden Trust primary partnership survey results
- Phizzi Progression: EYFS Science Talk Static ‘Balloon Beards’; KS1 Books forelectricity & materials ‘Blackout’ by John Rocco; KS2 Five-Minute Physics – electricity
- Phizzi Peers: science book sand toys review; Lottie dolls
- Phizzi Professionals: Joe Abbott, Consultant Paediatric Eye Surgeon from Birmingham Children's Hospital Phizzi Forces: Belfast High School Phizzi Forces workshop; Lab_13 Gillespie, London
- Phizziology: Joe Abbott Eye workshop; Ogden Trust Phizzi Light and Sound day at King Edward’s School, Bimingham
- Phizzi Frontiers: primary space to earth challenge; Tim Peake primary project
- Phizzi Family: family learning night– crash test dummies, Leamington Spa; Family rocketry workshops, Shrubland Street
- Phizzi Photos: Darwin Garden, Hillcroft Primary School, Surrey
- Phizzi Feeds: primary science on social media
Phizzi News has now been replaced by Phiz e-news, our electronic newsletter featuring news and ideas from the Ogden primary science team. You can sign up here to receive your copy of Phiz e-news direct to your inbox each term.
|Phizzi News: edition 5 (3.34 MB)|