Phizzi News was launched in 2014 and published until Summer 2017. Produced by a highly experienced team of primary and secondary experts, the magazine featured resources and ideas for primary science. All nine editions are available to download for your continued reference.
Edition four includes:
- Phiz Lab Focus: how to run a Phiz Lab - Chipping Campden School
- Phiz Lab Future: two new Phiz Labs open at St Alphege Junior School, Solihull and Our Lady & St Kenelm RC School, Halesowen
- Phizzi Pioneers: photos from this year’s SPotY event
- Phizzi Progression: EYFS Science Talk ‘Space’; KS1 ‘Whatever Next?’, KS2 five minute physics - gravity
- Phizzi Peers: sixth form science students celebrate Gold CREST award
- Phizzi Professionals: STEM ‘I am a Scientist, Get me Out of Here!’
- Phizzi Forces: using the Ogden Trust Phizzi Forces CPD resource boxes in the classroom
- Phizzi Fellow: PSTT winner Janine Carpenter, Staffs
- Phizzi Frontiers: Mission X: train like an astronaut; Space Camp Alabama; Bradford telescope project, Mickleton Primary School
- Phizzi Family: rocket and dragsters family learning night; inspire workshop - rockets
- Phizzi Photos: Science walks in school
- Phizzi Features: events, website and things to try
Phizzi News has now been replaced by Phiz e-news, our electronic newsletter featuring news and ideas from the Ogden primary science team. You can sign up here to receive your copy of Phiz e-news direct to your inbox each term.
|Phizzi News: edition 4 (3.84 MB)|