This section includes a range of primary and secondary resources for physics teaching and learning, as well as guides to help you encourage and develop physics at your school.
Primary curriculum resources
Our primary science curriculum resources have been written by primary experts and physics specialists and are aimed at supporting your delivery of hands-on science in the classroom.
- Phizzi practical: step by step guides to activities for the classroom.
- Phizzi enquiry: context-led, open ended investigations.
- Phizzi focus: subject overview for primary science topics.
- Phizzi problem solving: activities to support numeracy and working scientifically in primary science.
- Working scientifically: guides to support the different scientific enquiries required for primary science.
- Ideas over time: activities and information to encourage students to think about how ideas about science have changed.
Many of our secondary resources are provided by partners and associates of the Trust and we are pleased to signpost you to these excellent teaching and learning aids. There are Ogden resources that will be useful in secondary, particularly KS3.
In addition, we have a series of How to guides from our partnership schools which offer first-hand advice on running enrichment activities, creating effective partnerships for science and raising the profile of physics within your school.
Our Phizzi professional series gives an insight into just some of the many and varied careers available to aspiring young physicists. These resources can be used by primary and secondary practitioners.