Nu-Gen Energy Services
Investigate the status of the transition to renewable energy in East Anglia and compile it into a report.
Energy Transition – Research Report on East Anglian Energy
As a new start-up, research into the energy transition will act as a valuable tool for Nu-Gen Energy to gain critical market insight, help with strategic planning, risk mitigation and identifying the emerging opportunities in the evolving energy landscape in East Anglia. We are interested in:
- Assessing the current energy landscape: Understand the existing energy infrastructure, sources, and consumption patterns in East Anglia.
- Analysing renewable energy potential: Evaluate the viability and potential of renewable energy/low carbon sources such as wind, solar, biomass, nuclear, energy storage, Hydrogen and even retrofit.
- Examining policy and regulation: Investigate the government policies, incentives, and regulatory framework impacting the energy transition in East Anglia.
- Identifying market opportunities: Identify potential growth areas, investment opportunities, and market gaps within the energy sector in East Anglia.
- Assessing environmental impact: Evaluate the environmental implications of the energy transition and potential strategies for mitigating negative effects.
- Predicting future trends: Forecast the potential future trajectory of the energy transition in East Anglia based on current developments and global trends.
You will create a detailed report and presentation during the internship. You will find the information through desk based research and data collection from government reports, industry publications, and academic sources, analysing data, and collaborating & communicating with the Nu-Gen Energy team to gather insights and share findings.
Key skills and interests
- Project management
- Microsoft office
- Data analysis
- Independent working
Host company information
Nu-Gen Energy Services Ltd provide organisations in Renewables & Nuclear with skilled workers and solution packages focusing of Civil Engineering, resource supply and consultancy.
Address: Hors Farm, Chediston Road, Halesworth, Suffolk, IP19 0NF
Key contact: Max Crompton
This project has been designed to help students achieve a GOLD CREST Award. Download the CREST project guide to help you
|CREST Project Guide