Published: 20 November 2023
We want to proactively engage with school leaders so that they are informed about, and can engage with, the programmes offered. To support us in this aim, we have an executive leadership panel of experienced school leaders to advise on the challenges and demands faced by the key decision makers in schools. By collaborating with school leaders in this way, the Trust can further develop, communicate, and effectively deliver its range of programmes in schools.
The panel meets at least three times a year and members are paid for their time and any expenses.
The current panel members are:
- John Sanderson (Chair), Former Headteacher, Chipping Campden School Gloucestershire
- Dan Brown, Deputy Head, Avonmore Primary School London
- Kehri Ellis, CEO North Tyneside Learning Trust, c/o Norham High School, North Shields
- Steve Marsland, Headteacher, Russell Scott Primary School, Tameside, Greater Manchester
- Michael McKenzie, Headteacher, Alexandra Park School London
- Richard O’ Regan, Former Headteacher, Alder Community High School, Tameside, Greater Manchester