If you have any other questions that are not answered here, please contact the Student Registrar.

  • Are there any awards for postgraduate study?
  • Can I get involved in Ogden Trust activities?
  • What if my academic progress report is not satisfactory?
  • How do I change my address?
  • What if I am financially independent of my parents (or other guardians)?
  • What happens if there is a change in parental income?
  • What if I have to repeat a year owing to personal circumstances or illness?
  • What happens if I decide to study something other than physics at university?
  • What happens if I change course or university?
  • Will I meet other Ogden scholars from other universities?
  • Are there other Ogden scholars at my university?
  • Why do I need to register on the alumni database?
  • What do I have to do in order to receive the cheque?
  • How do I receive my scholarship?
  • What happens if I am awarded a scholarship from another source?